terms & conditions
general terms & conditions
By using this website (www.slabbakery.com), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice.
We also reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this website and any of its content at any time without notice.
If we discover any errors in your order then we will notify you ASAP via email.
We take payment at the time of order, and we aren’t able to dispatch an order until it is paid for in full.
Any special offers we make are for independent use, and are not available for use with any other offer.
Content on the website is the property of SLAB bakery, and all rights are reserved. You cannot use, edit or duplicate and of the sites contents without express permission.
The site may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and, as such, make no warranties as to their content.
National deliveries are made using a courier service. Economy and Standard orders are dispatched Monday to Thursday, and delivered Tuesday to Friday.
Economy delivery is £3.95, and dispatch is 3 – 5 working days from the date of your order. If there is a delay for any reason, we will let you know as soon as possible.
Standard delivery is £5.95, and dispatch is 2 – 3 working days from the date of your order, if placed before 12.00 noon. We endeavour to get puddings to you as soon as possible.
Saturday delivery is £8.95, and is available for orders received by 12.00 noon the Thursday prior.
If you would like to order in advance, please put your preferred delivery date in the box at the checkout.
Free economy delivery is available on orders over £25.00
All delivery options are for mainland UK only, and exclude the Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man, The Isles of Scilly and The Channel Islands. If you would like a delivery to these locations, please contact us for details of charges.
Deliveries can be between 08.30 and 18.00. If you are concerned about your parcel, please contact us, and we will track it. If you or the recipient are unavailable when the courier arrives, the courier will leave the parcel in a safe place or with a neighbour. If you do not want this to happened, please leave instructions in the ‘delivery instructions’ box on the check out page, or state the location you would like to parcel to be left.
We are unable to resend products, that cannot be received.
We reserve the right not to send a gift message that may contain offensive and or inappropriate content
At SLAB we are committed to ensuring that you are completely thrilled with your purchase. If you have received a product with which you aren’t entirely happy, please contact us and we will do our best to help you. If possible, please advise us of any problems within 2 working days of receipt so we can put things right as soon as we can.
We do not accept responsibility for return postage costs or items lost or damaged in transit to us, or any circumstances beyond our control, except at our discretion.
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook Sweepstakes and Prize Draws. By submitting your entry, you agree to these rules and agree to be bound by these t&cs. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is SLAB Bakery.
3. The prize draw is open to UK residents only, excluding SLAB Bakery employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with any sweepstakes or prize draws.
4. Entry for this prize draw is as per the instructions on the Facebook or Instagram post relating to the giveaway.
5. Late, invalid or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. SLAB Bakery reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.9. The winner/s will be chosen at random by software and will be notified either through Facebook or Instagram’s direct messaging system or via comment within 7 days after the closing date and will be asked to reply within 7 days of being notified to claim their prize.10. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook or Instagram allow us to message you. If the winners’ privacy settings mean we are unable to inform them of their prize through Facebook’s messaging system and they do not respond to comments informing them of the prize on the post itself, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant. If the winners do not respond within 7 days of our Facebook or Instagram notification, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future competition or draw.
11. Any personal contact information you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the sweepstake
12. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the sweepstake and the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
13. The sweepstake and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.