Who we are
Our website address is: https://slabbakery.com/
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with how we process your information please contact us at slabbakery.com
We understand that all visitors to and users of our website are entitled to know how their personal data will be used . We only collect and hold information in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. We do not pass customer data on to a third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
We may collect your personal information in some of the following ways:
- When you order on slabbakery.com
- When you register to receive marketing newsletters.
- When you submit a review
- When you contact us regarding a complaint.
- When you contact slab bakery by telephone, email, letter or social media.
- When you enter any prize draws or competitions run by SLAB bakery.
We analyse web data including
- the pages you visit at slabbakery.com
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site slabbakery.com
This information helps us understand more about our consumers, helps us improve our services, and helps us ensure we deliver products correctly. We may also send you marketing material, and you can opt out of this at any time.
We take internet fraud very seriously. If we ever have reason to believe that an order has been placed fraudulently, or if we feel that our website has been abused in some way, we will share any relevant information with third party fraud prevention companies (including banks) and the police.
At any time, you may opt out of slabbakery mailing lists, by emailing us at slabbakery.com It may take up to 10 business days for your request to take effect.
We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time as required.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are concerned about the privacy of your data.